Pollfish is recruiting a Support Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all. With our DIY research tool combined with our proprietary network of 600M consumers, we enable companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
We have raised millions from institutional investors and we are helping more than 1,500 clients - from small startups to fortune 10 companies - with their research needs. With offices in NYC and Athens, Pollfish doubled in size the past year. We have a fresh perspective on market research, and our team is passionate about redefining the industry standard of how it is talked about, thought about, and conducted. Join our growing team and help us improve market research, one survey at a time.
- A Support Manager’s role is to ensure a business’ customers receive outstanding support and all their needs are met. This may involve creating customer support policies and procedures for staff to adhere to, training and observing employees and assisting customers. Support Managers oversee the support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Establish and enforce support best practices.
- Ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Make sure their staff knows the policies and adheres to them at all times.
- Hire, train and retrain the support staff.
- Responsible for team scheduling and ensuring sufficient coverage round the clock.
- Implement necessary support metrics for optimized service and consistent staff performance.
- Review and analyze metrics data monthly/quarterly/yearly and provide performance feedback to the team.
- Provide consultation and mentoring to poor performing staff members.
- Responsible for carrying out tough management decisions such as disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Defusing situations with unhappy customers when customers are unable to have their needs satisfactorily met by talking with a Support Agent.
- At least 2-4 years of experience managing a Customer Support/Tech Support team.
- Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of multiple language is a plus.
- Experience working in tech environment is preferable.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a strong leadership traits.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Displays cool demeanor under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in various technology and reporting tools.
- Comfortable with mediation and conflict resolution techniques.
- Expert in analyzing data and presenting performance metrics to the management team.
- Experience working in a call center environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of call center tracking systems is a plus.
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment.
- Company sponsored private medical insurance.
- Part of an innovative tech company.
- Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.