Supply Chain Planning Supervisor
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Supply Chain Planning Supervisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- Forecasts demand and estimates lift factors of promotional activities.
- Anticipates on pipeline stocks (e.g. Store DC).
- Creates replenishment orders for the Business Unit.
- Increases in-stock performance, planning & control of stocks and solves stocks with due Best Before Dates.
- Organizes inbound order management of DC deliveries.
- 2 - 4 years prior working experience in flow management in a high-volume business environment.
- Bachelor Degree in mathematics, statistics, supply chain, business administration or any other similar field. Master’s Degree in relevant area will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English language, both written & spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Results orientation and personal motivation.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to work both independently and as a team member.
- Experience in coordinating and supervising teams.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.