OPAP is recruiting a Supervising Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Supervising Engineer works with Retail Construction Projects Team on OPAP Stores network development ensuring on time and according predefined standards, completion and acceptance of projects.
- Supervises, reviews and coordinates all issues related to assigned projects.
- Oversees the engineering projects progress to ensure conformance with engineering standards and technical criteria.
- Identifies critical engineering issues and coordinates design efforts to evaluate alternative solutions and to give recommendations for the preferred approach.
- Monitors the technical specifications based on Greek legislation related to buildings design and development.
- Liaises with the government authorities, assisting with technical administration material.
- Implements on site visit plan within the area of responsibility to ensure on time completion of project.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Architectural or Electromechanical Engineering; a Master's Degree will be preferred.
- 5+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience in construction management is essential. Previous experience in retail engineering will be preferable.
- Very good knowledge of civil engineering subject and also related legal framework.
- Proven experience in leading multifunctional teams to common action.
- Structured and analytical way of thinking is essential.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, with passion, able to take the right initiatives, demonstrating energy and a “can do” attitude.
- Manage to work within strict timeframes and set priorities.
- A genuine team player who works efficiently both on its own and within a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English languages (oral & written).
- Willingness to travel, valid driving license (category b).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.