Strategic Research – Financial Analyst
OPAP is recruiting a Strategic Research - Financial Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- You will be developing and supporting financial analysis & modeling initiatives leading to decision making with regards to business development, M&A and internal projects evaluation.
- Performing financial analysis & forecasting.
- Developing financial models for projects’ evaluation including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis, Comparable Companies and Comparable Transactions (Comps) & IRR.
- Following industry trends and proactively identifying potential business opportunities.
- Conducting preparation and reviewing of materials, developing recommendations & creating thorough presentations for top management.
- Performing due diligence & SPA preparation and formulating financial argumentation.
- Keeping track on macroeconomic developments and preparing monthly reports.
- Communicating effectively with all third parties & business units, to ensuring reasoning, data accuracy and reliability of information within deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Finance/Economics.
- 2-4 years’ experience in financial analysis within private equity/brokerage firm/investment banking/transaction services or deal advisory within a consulting company.
- CFA level 2, preferably level 3.
- Proficient user of MS office; expertise in advanced Excel functions.
- Project management skills is a plus.
- Strong numerical, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Advanced communications skills both in Greek & English language.
- Team work, stress tenacity, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.