Store Communication Manager
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Store Communication Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for all the in store signage in order to ensure that customers have a smooth store journey.
- Ensures messages are consistent with the corporate strategy, tone of voice and brand.
- Works with stores to identify possible communication improvements based on needs and how the end user journey could be more effective.
- Designs and provides the communication tools that the stores need in order to create the right message for the targeted audience.
- Manages communication channels and tools that are tailored according to the needs of the stores and other marketing teams.
- Monitors regularly new trends in the domestic & global market, proposes new effective ways of instore communication and applies them in each banner.
- Controls & monitors budget.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other equivalent. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- 3 years prior experience in store communication/trade marketing and/or merchandising from a large multinational company.
- Fluency in English language both written & spoken.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Advanced multi-tasking and organizing skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- 1 year contract.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.