Staff Technical Program Manager
Citrix is recruiting a Staff Technical Program Manager,
to be based in Patras, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
- Citrix is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Staff Technical Program Manager to join our team. As part of the Technical Program Management team, you will be responsible for ensuring software release tasks are delivered within the Citrix product development team and will work closely with stakeholders across various design, development, and business teams to identify and drive innovative solutions that achieve business goals and align with long term product roadmaps. In this role, you will provide stake holders with team status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks in the release, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
Among the top responsibilities include managing end-to-end project delivery planning, participation with engineering team leaders in defining the technical solution and providing leadership and support for their engineering teams to deliver value to internal and external customers.
- Manage communication with business owners and partner technical teams.
- Work with Engineering team and leaders to set the program milestones.
- Contribute to software development process.
- Coordinate projects and project resources on the release team.
- Report progress and associated metrics.
- Work with the program stakeholders to fully scope requirements.
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives.
- Drive risk to mitigation.
- Represent the technical team and deliverables to leadership across the company.
- A candidate well versed in agile methodologies.
- Previous experience with DevOps principles and CI/CD pipelines is a big plus.
- Prior experience with software acceptance testing is a big plus.
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently; you will manage multiple parallel projects and deliver quality releases on schedule.
- Experience building processes, program management, and release schedules.
- The ideal candidate should have 8+ years of experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts & experience with the software development life-cycle from inception to testing to production deployment and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and Azure technologies/services.
- Working knowledge of current front-end web technologies.
- Working knowledge of any data analytics solution / technology.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related technical field.
- Functional Area: Security.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.