Sportsbook Acquisition Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a Sportsbook Acquisition Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Sportsbook Acquisition Specialist will support, execute and analyze the customer acquisition activity for the Digital SportsBook across all digital channels contributing in the rapid growth of the digital business within OPAP Group.
- Provides support and excellent execution to all tasks related with the implementation of the customer acquisition strategy.
- Conducts data mining, analyzes data & prepares performance metrics reports for all acquisition channels.
- Assists in the development, implementation and operation of the predictive model for forecasting player life time value.
- Conducts research, provides insight and makes suggestions with regards to the best possible campaign optimization practices.
- Manages and coordinates external agencies on a daily basis providing hands on execution of campaigns whenever required.
- Works closely with all related internal teams in order to support the implementation of business and product strategy.
- Assesses all acquisition’s digital channels and provides relevant reports in order to ensure their alignment with the core brand values.
- Supports the effective management and development of all affiliate relationships.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be preferred.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in customer acquisition role or in similar digital marketing/ quantitative field.
- Strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels (Affiliates, PPC, Digital Display, SEO).
- Understanding of market rates for conversions, CPAs and LTVs within the online gaming industry will be considered an asset.
- Excellent data analysis and revenue forecasting skills.
- Experienced in planning and executing successful mobile acquisition campaigns.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work activities and adapt in changing conditions.
- Confident and ambitious with a "can-do" attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Greek and English.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.