UniSystems is recruiting a Solution Architect, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Participate in design sessions with project staff as required.
- Build business processes to support orchestration of web services.
- Work with SOA development team to implement SOA components.
- Participate in team reviews of design artefacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate.
- Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
- Use software development methodologies and standards as defined by organization to effectively code and deliver systems.
- Work with technical teams within group as well as outside group to ensure effective delivery.
- Follow established processes for configuration and release management to ensure that all project artefacts are managed, integrated, and versioned according to standards.
- Experience with Linux, UNIX or AIX Enterprise environment.
- Strong Object Oriented skills using open architecture standards as well as best practices, design principles, and techniques with regards to: BPEL, UML, WSDL, JDBC, SQL, XML/XSL, SOAP, WebServices.
- Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies, including portal technologies, middleware technologies, and J2EE.
- Strong skills in Services Design Best Practices, Service Performance Monitoring, Service Performance Tuning, Service Interface Specifications.
- WebServices Manager experience.
- Significant knowledge and experience designing and developing Enterprise Service Bus/SOA/Integration Tier Architecture (BPEL/Business Process Orchestration, WebServices, J2EE).
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Expertise in interoperability standards and methods.
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisation's IT systems.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.