SolidarityNow is recruiting an IT Officer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- SolidarityNow was established in 2013 with the support of Open Society Foundations (OSF), a grantmaking organization founded by George Soros. Our goal is to assist and support those most affected by the economic and humanitarian crises in Greece.
- User support (PCs, printers, scanners, Office 2016, web browsers, Windows 10, Office 365, email, Internet access).
- Installing and configuring Windows 10 systems.
- Installing and configuring Office 2016 applications.
- Take ownership of user’s issues reported and follow problems through to resolution.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve user issue.
- Basic knowledge TCP/IP and other networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewalling, routing, switching).
- Basic knowledge of the two network types (LAN, WAN) and related networking concepts.
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 and general computer support issues.
- Basic knowledge of Office 2016, Active Directory, Office 365, and Windows 10.
- A solid understanding of how software and operating systems work.
- A solid understanding of how computer networks work.
- Team player.
- Good problem solving skills.
- If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the email subject “SN Logistic Officer".
- SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter