Software Test Engineer
UniSystems is recruiting a Software Test Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our high-caliber Testing team! The Software Test Engineer role plays a significant part in our software development process as this role ensures that the software runs smoothly and meets our clients needs, while being cost-effective.
You will be responsible for designing and executing exploratory tests, debugging and defining corrective actions before product launches, to ensure software quality.
- Review requirements & technical specifications to create detailed and well-structured test cases.
- Execute manual & automated test cases for new features and regression.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure high quality of final deliverables.
- Use Test Management tools to document traceability and follow up on the reported issues.
- Provide Test Progress Reports to project teams.
- University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from a Greek or foreign institute.
- A minimum of 2 years in Software Testing.
- Excellent use of the Greek and English language (verbal & written).
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Credible, detail-oriented and proactive team player who can work well under pressure, without compromising quality standards and deadlines.
- ISTQB foundation level or higher.
- Knowledge of SQL, Web Services testing (soapUI) and performance testing.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.