Software Test Automation Lead
Atypon is recruiting a Software Test Automation Lead,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Atypon helps online publishers deliver mission-critical content to practitioners and researchers in every field.
Here at Atypon, we are passionate about technology: not software for software’s sake, but tools that further the pursuit and distribution of knowledge. Atypon develops software that lets publishers manage, market, and monetize any type of content.
Today Atypon has over 200 clients, including some of the world’s largest publishers; several date back to our first years in business. Literatum is home to nearly 100,000 individual publications, 919 publication websites, 45% of the world’s peer-reviewed English-language research journals—and publications in over a dozen other languages. The platform logs more than 3 billion user sessions annually.
- We are looking for a talented and self-driven Test Automation Lead to expand our Athens engineering team in the area of test automation. Selected candidate will be part of a team of forward thinking professionals who take great pride in building out automated testing frameworks across all product components. Be exposed to a wide array of technologies - this is a great way to sharpen your technical skills and advance your career.
You are an engineer with a passion for test automation. You like taking on new challenges. You can think independently and you want to think. You want to be part of a multi-national team and work together with top-notch QA engineers like yourself. We take pride in providing a challenging environment that makes it possible for our QAA engineering team to thrive intellectually and creatively.
- Working with the QAA Manager to act as technical authority on test automation tooling and frameworks, to support the entire product development lifecycle.
- Defining levels of test coverage for specific product deliverables, in line with product requirements.
- Managing quality metrics.
- Managing and scaling Test Infrastructure.
- Production of functional and integration test cases and associated documentation as required.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ideally 4+ years experience in a hands-on Test Automation role, plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience leading teams of highly technical QA staff.
- Good leadership skills, able to motivate and lead people.
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing comprehensive test automation strategies for complex IT projects working in Agile environments, for full lifecycle from test to production environments, also with focus on non-functional requirements.
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- Dealing with change on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with TDD and / or BDD, with hands-on experience of Gherkin and Cucumber JVM.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Software Engineer/ Software Engineer in Test, ideally using Java/Groovy on Linux.
- Extensive hands-on experience of testing using automated test tools such as Selenium, Rest-Assured, TestNG, JBehave.
- Hands-on experience building automation frameworks for complex IT projects.
- A solid understanding of Web technologies; e.g. XML, HTML5, JQuery, etc.
- Some experience working on projects making extensive use of code coverage tools such as SonarQube.
- A working understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and Git (Github).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.