Software Product Manager
Blueground is recruiting a Software Product Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are a tech-enabled company currently making substantial investments in our technology products to enable our next stage of high growth. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of all initiatives that will ensure our guests get value out of Blueground. You will be accountable for understanding guest needs, providing that our product offering exceeds their expectations and drive towards an organization-wide metric for guest satisfaction and retention. It is a highly cross-functional role and is critical for the success of Blueground.
We are looking for someone to develop a deep understanding of our guests, set the vision for guest satisfaction, and define the strategy and roadmap to achieve that vision. You will be expected to holistically approach business-wide challenges and lead your teams to creatively and effectively solve the highest priority problems.
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products.
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements.
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area.
- Build alignment across product teams, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, etc. and Leadership/Executive team.
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health.
- Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers and Designers.
What to expect
- To work in agile, cross-functional, DevOps enabled teams.
- A simplified squad mode.
- A team that constantly raises its standards of work.
- A rapidly growing company with top talented people.
- Trust and autonomy.
- To experiment, learn and have fun.
- Cool colleagues :)
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership.
- Ability to lead and influence teams.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution.
- A positive attitude and team player.
- Workstation of your choice.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.