Software Engineers in Test
Atypon is recruiting Software Engineers in Test,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Atypon helps online publishers deliver mission-critical content to practitioners and researchers in every field.
Here at Atypon, we are passionate about technology: not software for software’s sake, but tools that further the pursuit and distribution of knowledge. Atypon develops software that lets publishers manage, market, and monetize any type of content.
Today Atypon has over 200 clients, including some of the world’s largest publishers; several date back to our first years in business. Literatum is home to nearly 100,000 individual publications, 919 publication websites, 45% of the world’s peer-reviewed English-language research journals—and publications in over a dozen other languages. The platform logs more than 3 billion user sessions annually.
- As a member of our Test automation team you will be responsible for delivering automated tests for our platform. Additionally, you will contribute to building out and improving the test automation frameworks as well as ensuring the continuous integration tests report errors efficiently thus minimizing any stoppage to automated deployments. You will be part of a team developing, executing and maintaining test frameworks using functional and non-functional test tools aiming to assure quality and increase efficiency of delivery.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral).
- Experience in SW development life cycle, software testing methodologies, QA process and software release cycle for both manual & test automation testing.
- Experience in applying automation frameworks using some of the following tools: Selenium, Applitools, Rest-Assured, Cucumber, Geb, Spock, Appium or similar.
- Familiarity with unit test frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito, PowerMockito or NUnit.
- Experience with BDD methodology using Cucumber/JBehave automation frameworks.
- Experience with CI/CD workflows using Jenkins platform.
- Experience working with Linux distributions.
- Experience using Test Case Management Tools such as Testrail, HipTest, Zephyr etc.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- A solid understanding of Web technologies; e.g. XML, HTML5, JQuery, etc.
- Experience in automating Rest API testing.
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with software project management tools like Apache Maven or Gradle.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- No travel obligations, other than for training purposes.