Software Engineer Operational Reporting
Wirecard is recruiting a Software Engineer Operational Reporting (m/f/x) Division Data Services, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Wirecard is one of the world's fastest-growing digital platforms in the area of financial commerce. We offer both businesses and consumers a constantly growing ecosystem of value-added services for innovative digital payments: online, mobile, and at the point of sale.
In everything we do, our focus is on shaping the future of digital payment solutions. We constantly strive to consolidate and bolster our own technology leadership by spotting market trends early and developing our own.
We achieve this goal by settling for nothing less than top quality in all of the solutions we develop. And agility, passion and vision build the cornerstones of our sustainable, profit-oriented corporate growth.
- Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision. We are looking for someone to join our team in Athens, Greece.
- Develop high-quality and reusable operational reports using both existing and new tech stack of Division Data Services.
- Analyze business requirements and mappings to conceptualize, design and develop the operational reports both for our customers and internal departments’ needs.
- Maintain, improve, document and support existing and newly created operational reports.
- Plan, analyze and migrate legacy reports to new tech stack.
- Propose improvements, new solutions and technologies for data processing.
- Ensure new report requirements can be fulfilled in shorter turnaround times.
- Guide and mentor junior and new developers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any other related fields.
- Several years of experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development.
- Experience in extracting/fetching data from various types of sources and creating reports in various formats (CSV, Excel, PDF, etc.).
- Experience in Pentaho Data Integration or other ETL tools will be an advantage.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Big Data and Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub will be beneficial.
- Some experience in tools such as Ant, Jenkins, SoapUI, JUnit, Jira, and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile software development processes (e.g. Scrum/Kanban).
- Experience with Linux operation system.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in the payment industry would be a plus.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience.
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture.
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing.
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.