Software Engineer (.Net / Mid level)
EXUS is recruiting a Software Engineer (.Net / Mid level),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- EXUS is seeking for a Software Engineer to work for the EFS Product Development team in Athens. EFS Product supports the operations of banks and telecom operators in 26 countries.
As a member of our development team you will have the opportunity to be a part of a culture that promotes innovation, tries to make things simple and aims to develop the best product in the world. If you are a result-focused engineer and you want to work in an Agile environment we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Develop product modules by producing clean, efficient code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve the product.
- Participate in analysis, design, implementation and review of product development modules.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Ensure that the Definition Of Done is covered upon delivering product features.
- Review and debug code.
- Computer Science or relevant discipline University Degree.
- Problem analysis and solving skills with at least 1 year of programming experience.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of RDBMS databases (like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL).
- Team player with "can-do" attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Working experience in Product Development.
- Knowledge of Source Control and Continuous Integration Tools.
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- In house restaurant with home made meals in daily basis and arcade games, Ping Pong & FuzzBall.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.