Blueground is recruiting a Software Engineer, to be based in Athens,
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are a tech enabled company currently making substantial investments in our technology to enable our next stage of high growth. This is why we’re always on the lookout for Software Engineers with strong coding skills, a get-stuff-done attitude and a lifelong learning mindset.
What to expect
- To work in agile, cross functional, DevOps enabled teams.
- An engineering ladder offering a clear career path.
- A simplified squad model.
- To write your tests.
- To automate stuff.
- Being religious with Git.
- Getting your head around a quite big problem domain.
- To enjoy some quality engineering.
- Opportunities to do full stack or go polyglot if interested.
- A rapidly growing company.
- Cool colleagues :).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Strong CS background.
- Good coding skills.
- Being dependable.
- Team spirit and eagerness to work with interesting people.
- A strong inclination towards working for a startup company.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Testing mindset and an eye for clean code.
- Solid Git skills.
- Expertise in one technological area (web, microservices, systems etc).
- Agile mindset - know how to deliver your work in small increments?
- Access to training budget and resources (safaribooksonline, frontendmasters, raywenderlich et al).
- Workstation of your choice.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.