IBI Group is recruiting a Software Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBI Group’s Intelligent Transportation Systems team understands that managing traffic logistics can be a real hassle. That’s why we are developing solutions for our clients to make our cities smarter and our lives better. Combining data and complex algorithms, with an intuitive user interface, our team’s goal is to keep cities moving around the world.
Our Athens office (based in Maroussi) is searching for a Web developer to join our expanding team of technology experts delivering innovative solutions to the transportation sector.
You will have strong programming skills in ASP.NET, WebForms, WCF and C# and be able to work across a host of web, service and mobile device integrations.
- IBI Group is currently seeking a full-time Software Developer. The successful candidate will become part of a highly skilled transportation facilities systems team and will be based in Marousi, Athens. Travel to other parts of Greece may be required.
- SW Development for Motorway / Traffic Management Applications including field device integration.
- Functional design & test plans production for Motorway Systems.
- Writing and compilation of project deliverables including reports, memos and presentations.
Transportation facilities management systems implementation activities, including:.
- Interfacing with client and other designers / subcontractors.
- Progress reporting.
- Field and central systems integration, testing and commissioning.
- Development of system user manuals and training of client personnel.
- University Degree in Computer Science (C#, SQL, .NET).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
Minimum 4 years of experience in:
.NET development in C# on the below topics:
- GUI programming (WinFoms).
- Delegates & Event handling.
- SQL Server Management, SQL.
- Crystal Reports
- ASP.NET SignalR.
- Microsoft IIS Server.
The following experience will be considered as a plus:
- Experience in the design of E/M control systems (SCADA), preferably for transportation facilities (motorway open road and tunnel control systems).
- Experience in systems field deployment, device integration, testing & commissioning.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Indicate the source of this job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.