Social Media Manager / Telco Sector
OgilvyOne Worldwide is recruiting a Social Media Manager /
Telco Sector, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OgilvyOne worldwide, Athens was established in 1987. The company provides Digital, CRM and Promotional services to Greek and International clients.
OgilvyOne Athens has been named both Digital and Direct Agency of the Year in Greece for 2012 and for 2013. During the last 6 years, it has been the most awarded agency for each year, at Greece's annual advertising awards, winning more than 200 "Ermis Awards", including 14 Grand Ermis.
The agency's work, has also won awards for its results, including 4 Effie Awards Hellas.
OgilvyOne Athens is the most awarded Greek agency abroad, winning international awards at Cannes Lions, CLIO Awards,One Show Entertainment, the London International Awards, the New York Festivals and IAB's MIXX Awards.
- Ogilvy seeks to recruit a Social Media Manager to work with its award winning team on its top telecommunications client. Technology is one of the most influential factors to our lives and social media at telecom companies have become a powerful tool to sell innovative services, build meaningful connections with subscribers and provide real-time responses to fans’ complaints, ahead from competition.
The Social Media Manager should have a great understanding of the social media platforms, trends, KPIs and paid media metrics. He/she should have excellent writing skills in Greek and English, be able to compose deep-dive reports, coordinate tasks among the various units.
The Social Media Manager will work closely with their Social Media Director in the development and communication of all social media strategy while owning tactical execution. Besides his/her analytical background and passion about digital innovation in telecom & retail industry, the successful candidate must be able to think strategically to identify issues that need to be prioritized or resolved, and they will have a clear understanding of best practices for executing social media campaigns across all of the major social channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising field.
- Mastery of relevant tools for social media across multiple platforms to include LinkedIn for Business, Facebook for Business, Instagram for Business, YouTube for Brands.
- 3 years experience in social media performance reporting after gathering and analyzing data and insights needed to formulate development and recommendation for client delivery.
- Technology acumen with excellent expertise in core MS Excel functions (formulas and charts, vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization).
- Data-driven professional with effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis – Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Google Trends & Analytics, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, etc.
- Perform daily management of social media campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, analytic tracking and reporting, and optimization.
- Enthusiast for community management and passionate about the power of social media to engage with fans in a real & authentic way.
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Great work environment.
- Gain access to the best local and global knowledge resources & training.
- Medical Insurance.
- Υearly subscription to a gym.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.