Social Media Evaluator (Remote)
Appen is recruiting a Social Media Evaluator (Remote),
to be based in Various Locations, Greece.
- Appen is a global company and leader in high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Appen has more than 20 years of experience in data annotation, collection, evaluation and transcription and a track record for successfully enhancing image, speech, text and video data for use in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We have deep expertise in more than 180 languages and dialects, do work in more than 130 countries, and have access to a global crowd of over 1,000,000 skilled contractors.
- Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Greece.
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old.
- Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace.
- Good English writing skills.
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently.
You Might Fit This Role If
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills.
- You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- You enjoy working independently.
- You want to do internet-based work from home.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible.
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.