Social & Content Manager
L'Oréal is recruiting a Social & Content Manager, L’Oréal Paris & Garnier, Consumer Products Division, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- At L’Oréal Consumer Products Division (CPD), we create personalized brand experiences online and offline that make our consumers the center of our iconic brand universe. We make the consumer the hero of our brand story. Every day we push boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies to advance the brand building, the retail excellence and the digital engagement creating real emotion through memorable brand experiences and creative marketing initiatives.
Are you passionate about contemporary marketing that is for the first time shaped & driven by L’Oréal? Then joining L’Oréal Consumer Products Division Marketing Structure, in the role of “Social & Content Manager” might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for! Now we are looking for a Social & Content Manager that will be the agent of digital transformation within marketing team.
- Be the champion of consumer engagement and connection.
- Define the social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns based on customer social media analytical data.
- Offer the best mobile first brand experience across platforms for your assigned brands.
- Define and enhance the brands’ social presence.
- Be the gatekeeper of online brand image and in charge of the brands owned media.
- Develop brand’s image in line with its DNA & objectives through innovative and meaningful content.
- Ensure measurement with identified KPI’s and delivering dashboards and advanced reporting. This requires the use of keywords research, website data, business priorities and industry topics to formulate a content plan, in partnership with campaign owners.
- Interact with Consumers in social media channels using social media management software and related tools.
- Produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal and external teams to fuel insight development.
- Strategize the launch of new local channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, Social Media Management.
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.