Ship Superintendent | LNG Carriers
Thenamaris Inc. is recruiting a Ship Superintendent | LNG Carriers, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Thenamaris (Ships Management) Inc. is a global ship manager of high specification modern ocean-going vessels and provides its services as agents only.
The fleet under management currently comprises 72 vessels: oil tankers carrying crude oil and oil products such as gasoline and diesel oil; bulk carriers which transport dry bulk cargoes such as grain, coal and iron ore; and containerships.
Thenamaris LNG Inc. manages three 160,000 cbm LNG carriers and one 38,000 cbm LPG carrier.
We operate, maintain, crew and trade our principals’ vessels worldwide, in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
We ensure consistently high standards throughout our integrated ship management services, covering the commercial, technical, safety and quality, and crewing aspects of managing a diversified portfolio of vessels.
- Thenamaris LNG invites high caliber professionals with the requested qualifications to apply for the position of Ship Superintendent | LNG Carriers.
The Ship Superintendent is responsible for monitoring the performance of the ship(s) under his supervision at all times. The role needs to ensure that the voyages are executed safely and in accordance with the voyage orders, to monitor the planned maintenance system and to arrange the timely supply of stores and spares. The Ship Superintendent is also responsible for setting the budget along with the Technical Manager and for ensuring that the OPEX remains within budget.
- Sailing experience at the rank of Chief Engineer on board LNG vessels is required, and additional office experience as ship superintendent will be considered an advantage.
- Additional academic qualifications in any shipping related field will be considered a plus.
- Excellent use of the English language, both in writing and orally.
- Familiarity with Planned Maintenance Systems, particularly AMOS.
- The successful candidate should also be flexible to travel.
- The position is permanent and is based at the company’s headquarters, in Athens (Vouliagmeni) Greece.
- If you are in search of a first class working environment in the global ship management industry and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.