UniSystems is recruiting a Sharepoint/SQLServer Administrator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our Software Technical Division is currently working on a number of exciting projects and is looking for a Sharepoint/SQLServer Administrator to join our team.
- Closely collaborate with the Development teams under DevOps model.
- Design Systems and Infrastructure Architecture for complex Enterprise Applications Based on Microsoft Products.
- Utilize Service Management systems for providing Services at the highest level under ITSM principles in order to meet Service Level targets.
- Administer and Maintain web based critical software applications.
- Deploy complex applications and resolve relative issues.
- Infrastructure Testing, Investigation and fault finding.
- Collaborate closely with Development or Systems teams to provide flawless operation of Web Based Enterprise Applications.
- Design and Implement Automation solutions for deployment and infrastructure implementation.
- Configure products and systems.
- Create and Maintain Technical Documentation.
- Ensure smooth communications with clients and colleagues.
- Provide technical know-how and consulting to colleagues.
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- At least 4 years of experience in:
- Administering Microsoft Windows OS family (Windows 7, 8, 10 , Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016) and Windows networking.
- Administering/Configuring domain information utilities, such as Active Directory, LDAP and DNS.
- Administering/Configuring/Upgrading Sharepoint 2013, 2016 farms and all service applications like Search, Metadata, UserProfile Synchronization etc.
- Execute day-to-day support/maintenance activities on the servers and services of SharePoint Farm.
- Configuring and managing new sites and subsites.
- Configure and maintain site policies, features, templates, web apps, content types, taxonomy, and managed metadata.
- A fundamental understanding or relational database theory and logic.
- Administering/Configuring/Upgrading SQL Server 2013, 2016.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models of database.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, replication issues, log issues, connectivity issues and security issues.
- Ability to understand and develop complex queries in a T-SQL server environment.
- Programming with common Microsoft scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, VBscript) and programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, VB .NET, etc ).
- Familiarity with Service Management principles and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and verbal).
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Certification in one or more of the above mentioned products.
- Understanding of middleware and front-end technologies.
- Experience in large scale SharePoint infrastructure and SharePoint Online.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL on Azure and Stretch Database.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL PolyBase query engine.
- Knowledge of Always Encrypted, Dynamic Data Masking, Row Level Security Microsoft SQL features.
- Project/Service Management abilities.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.