Service Desk Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Service Desk Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Service Desk Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Receive, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve/escalate any raised problem concerning mobile customer complaints with accurate solutions, as registered through Customer Service Trouble Ticketing, in the agreed time frames.
- Take over the role of the technical responsible/coordinator of identified technical issues until the problem is solved or ticket is escalated.
- Ensure proper problem/ticket handling, follow-up actions and provide relevant reporting.
- Receive, analyse and troubleshoot reported issues from Roaming Partners/ International Carriers, in order to ensure the proper functionality and operation of the Roaming services.
- Transfer to NMC team the responsibility of handling the Roaming technical problems during non-working hours and support them during that period of time.
- Provide advice in the formulation and update of company related processes, in the area of Customer complaint management and Roaming fault management.
- Participate in projects relevant to the job responsibilities and act as the liaison with Customer Service for technical reported issues.
- Possibility of performing stand-by work.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Strong experience on SS7,SIP signaling and call tracing.
- Very good knowledge of PS/CS Core system architecture.
- Knowledge of relevant system interfaces & protocols.
- Routing Cases Analysis (ISUP analysis, Pre-Analysis, B-number Analysis).
- IP knowledge, will be a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English language.
- Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Positive mindset, analytical thinking and creativity.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.