Service Delivery Data Analyst
Citrix is recruiting a Service Delivery Data Analyst,
to be based in Patras, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
- Citrix is rapidly developing and expanding its portfolio of large-scale cloud applications across all product lines, including app/desktop virtualization, networking, and content collaboration. These applications must deliver enterprise-grade performance, reliability, and integration while leveraging consumer internet economies of scale in multiple clouds. As part of the continued transformation on our Cloud journey aligned with accelerating the company’s subscription business, we are modernizing and evolving our Cloud Service delivery model by establishing a comprehensive customer trust framework around performance, availability, security, and compliance, and optimizing field engagement to deliver on that trust.
As a Service Delivery Data Analyst, you will be part of the Service Delivery Management team which will act as the primary interface between our customers & field teams and engineering. You will be responsible for data analysis, incorporating industry trends, and dashboards & reporting.
- Drive analysis and cross-functional coordination of business impact identification.
- Define and maintain reporting cubes that reflect data critical for service delivery.
- Provide projections on key drivers needed to impact renewability metrics.
- Engage with marketing, readiness, services teams to coordinate NPS trends with customers.
- Research industry trends to incorporate best practices in tracking business impact.
- Define and maintain dashboards for Service Delivery Management.
- You have a passion for all things data with strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills. You have deep experience in analyzing trends and offering insights to positively impact the business. You enjoy cross-functional engagement and easily gains credibility with stakeholders from other departments.
You will be successful in this role if you
- Have the ability to manage several concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Possess strong project management skills in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Have analytical skills with ability to interpret and present information from numerous sources.
- Understand the value of data-driven decisions and focus on getting full facts.
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with Jira, Salesforce, and Confluence.
- A recognized Big Data industry certification.
- Experience with Machine Language and AI.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.