Senior Test Automation Engineer
Epignosis is recruiting a Senior Test Automation Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Epignosis is a leading technology vendor specializing in eLearning solutions. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis builds training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online training easier and at a reasonable price.
We are a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens, Lefkosia and Heraklion. Our product portfolio includes TalentLMS, a popular cloud based LMS for companies of all sizes, eFront, a cutting-edge enterprise grade LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution. We strive to balance usability, simplicity and fit-to-purpose solutions, paired with robustness and strong potential. We firmly believe that great companies are built on empathy, integrity, diversity & simplicity.
- Document test scripts and test plans based on user requirements.
- Execute automated and manual test cases / scenarios across development projects.
- Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software or system defects.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and track defects, issues, risks, and action items.
- Reproduce customer issues, verify potential fixes, and write automated functional tests.
- Create defect reports for problems discovered during system testing and communicate test results.
- Write moderately complex code / scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- Collaborate on improving our engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Ensure established methodologies and standards are used in product testing across engineering teams.
- BSc / MSc degree or equivalent experience (3+ years working with web / mobile test automation).
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Knowledge of object-oriented, functional and asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities and a high-level knowledge of business rules and programming logic.
- Experience in software testing and test automation for web (frontend and/or backend), mobile (native and/or hybrid) and web services / APIs.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Spock, Jasmine, Mocka, WebdriverIO, Protractor, Nightwatch, CypressIO, REST-Assured, FrisbyJS, JMeter & k6.
- Determined to continuously improve quality through all processes within SDLC.
- Passionate about shift left testing, modern testing principles & agile testing.
- Experience with virtualization or containerization technologies such as ESXi, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity or Bamboo.
- Experience with development infrastructure tools such as Git, npm, Gradle, CocoaPods & Composer.
- ISTQB foundation / advanced level certification.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Private health insurance plan.
- Ticket restaurant benefits.
- Gorgeous office space.
- Professional and personal development.
- Work/life balance ― i.e., we go big AND we go home.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.