Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Softomotive is recruiting a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People Operations department and help develop and implement successful national and international recruiting strategies. Responsibilities include coordinating with hiring managers, identifying job requirements and determining qualification criteria for candidates. If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we’d like to meet you.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs.
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Craft sourcing strategies using online channels.
- Host and participate in recruitment events to network with potential candidates.
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements.
- Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Recruiter, Recruitment Manager or similar role, preferably in the IT sector.
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting and ability to execute on a national and international level.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing.
- Familiarity with Workable and resume databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- BSc degree in Human Resources.
- We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.