Senior System Administrator
Softomotive is recruiting a Senior System Administrator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- As our infrastructure continuously expands both on premise and to the cloud, we are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our passionate, fast paced and rapidly growing system administration team. If you have strong sysadmin skills and wide exposure to Microsoft products, join us to become part of our success story in the RPA business.
- Participate in the design and implementation of systems infrastructure both on premise and to the cloud.
- Administration, monitoring and troubleshoot of live systems including upgrades, backup and recovery.
- Administration of our software suites (G-Suite, Office365, Atlassian).
- Contribute to the Procurement, to the annual budget creation and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Contribute to the capacity planning.
- Create Documentation and contribute to the knowledge sharing within the team.
- Ensure data security within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relative discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in IT system administration position.
- Proficient with Windows Server / AD setup and administration.
- Proficient with virtualization solutions such as VMWare VSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Proven Experience with Cloud concepts. Preferably AWS and Azure.
- Proven experience with backup/restore SW, ideally with Veeam.
- Very good understanding of network concepts.
- Good scripting skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and "can do" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Microsoft MSCA/MSCE certification.
- Linux administration skills with Redhat/ubuntu.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification.
- RedHat RHCSA/RHCE certification.
- VMWare Certification.
- A competitive salary package.
- An attractive health insurance coverage.
- The best lunch in town for free.
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online.
- Company sponsored wellness programs.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.