Senior Software Developer (.NET)
Softomotive is recruiting a Senior Software Developer (.NET),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our development team in a full-time working position. Essential to this role is a sound knowledge of C#, ASP.Net and Microsoft database technologies. Come join us if you are a passionate .Net developer looking to work in a team of motivated professionals. We like solving problems, writing code and innovating in the global RPA space.
- Participating in the design and development of existing and new software applications.
- Participating in peer code reviews.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code.
- Writing clean and documented code, utilizing prescribed coding conventions.
- Designing and writing new automation actions that help our end users do more cool stuff with our WinAutomation/ProcessRobot products.
- Delivering code that makes our products even easier to use for our end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and the C# programming language is a must.
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Having a github account and/or participating in open source projects.
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies and frameworks.
- A competitive salary package.
- An attractive health insurance coverage.
- The best lunch in town for free.
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online.
- Company sponsored wellness programs.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.