Senior SOA Consultant
Accenture is recruiting a Senior SOA Consultant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- Senior SOA Consultants are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that combine processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. They envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients' delivery approach.
- Leading design and implementation of Redhat and Java platform solutions or SOA oriented architectures.
- Promoting best practices in design and development of Java Web-Services.
- Developing design patterns for common problems to ensure consistency and quality of development.
- Contribute to and implement standards and changes to systems and processes.
- Review functional and technical analysis documents describing the existing functionality.
- Review end-2-end application design documents.
- Ensuring design and development is following enterprise standards, processes and policies.
- Collaboratively working with other groups by offering technical expertise where required.
- Participate in defining overall logical and functional architecture of the solution.
- Creating functional and technical requirements as an input to integration design.
- Ability to mentor / coach Tech Leads, Senior Developers, and Peers in a domain or technical area.
- Supporting multiple concurrent efforts.
- Working experience of 4-5 or more years in SOA Architecture, design principals and patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment.
- Highly organized, motivated, and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Experience in systems integration involving Web services or APIs, Java or J2EE, SOA technologies, and REST Framework.
- Experience with Web service standards, protocols, design patterns, and languages, including REST or JSON, SOAP, XML or XSL, and WSDL.
- Experience or strong understanding of Microservices architecture.
- Preferred experience with Rehat JBoss, BRMS and jBPM.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
The following will be considered as a strong plus:
- Experience in Banking industry.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Comprehensive training programs.
- A stimulating and multinational working environment.
- Opportunities to work abroad.
- Very good career advancement opportunities.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις