Senior Sales Consultant
Pobuca is recruiting a Senior Sales Consultant, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Pobuca-SiEBEN is a software house that has been functioning in the Greek market since 2000. We develop our own software, Pobuca Suite, as well as provide integration services for Microsoft and also network services. We are certified Microsoft and Cisco partners and have been awarded twice the Microsoft partner of the year award.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, health insurance plan, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- A Senior Sales Consultant is responsible for all sales activities in assigned Enterprise and SMB accounts and also manages quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
More specifically, he/she sells products and services to Business clients. He/she works with customers to identify underlying needs, creates solutions and ensures a smooth sales process. Will work to find new sales leads through business directories, client referrals, etc. A Senior Sales Consultant has a combination of inside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting, and outside sales which involves visiting new or existing clients in the field.
- Represents the Company towards the clients and the clients towards the Company. Establishes and maintains client relationships. Identifies and resolves client concerns through interactions with the required company stakeholders.
- Participates in sales forecasts. Actively monitors on daily basis all activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales director. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas. Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific opportunities; projects the number of contacts to be made so to achieve the sales quotas..
- Follows up on new leads and referrals. Identifies prospect clients. Contacts both prospects and assigned clients.
- Presents solutions and sells company products and services to current and potential clients. Prepares presentations, proposals and contracts for both projects and support. Ensures timely delivery and high-quality presentation of such documents to clients.
- Follows up on all sales leads and opportunities assigned to -or generated by- him/her. Actively engages with clients with opportunities so to achieve a deal.
- Provides feedback to Company stakeholders by communicating new competition products and services, special developments, information, or any other information gathered through field activity.
- Provides on-the-job training to new account managers.
- Participates in Conferences, Shows and other events, representing the Company.
- Business, IT or engineering degree.
- A post graduate degree in Business Administration or any other qualification or related professional degree is a plus.
- Prior experience of at least 5 years as an Account Manager in CRM/ SaaS / IT Integration field.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of the Greek B2B market.
- Experience with relevant software applications and technical sales skills.
- Excellent use of English language, both oral and writing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Focus on targets.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including private health insurance plan, flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.