Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
WIND is recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Start today, as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing software programs to ensure high quality and eliminate programming issues.
- Create tests to find any problems with the software before it is launched. Identify and analyse any bugs found during testing and document them.
- Hire new test engineers and play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team.
- Ensure that our test coverage is thorough to test everything from the web-based platform our customers interact with to the backend and the API’s that make our product so unique and personal to every user.
- Maintain a complete set of testing documentation.
- Promote a strong quality and customer focused ethos.
- Build automation frameworks and identify gaps in automated tests.
- 6 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- BSc in Computer Science, or other related discipline.
- Strong communicator with experience planning the QA roadmap or creating testing policy.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies including triaging, debugging, automating, testing, etc.
- Worked with and understand Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality metrics and measurements.
- People management experience with Software QA teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, highly dynamic environment.
- Familiar with Agile Environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.