Senior Project Manager
WIND is recruiting a Senior Project Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Senior Project Manager and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Lead and co-ordinate internal and 3rd party teams to deliver projects on the Digital roadmap to agreed scope, budget and timeline, acting as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues/blockers, manage dependencies, and clarify assumptions.
- Identify and communicate critical paths and other key dependencies.
- Provide accurate & timely updates to management, stakeholders and program team.
- Adhere to agreed project governance process. Challenge and make recommendations on improvements to the process where required.
- Cross-pollinate effectively with other project managers to identify and manage any dependencies or risks/issues across projects.
- Build relationships throughout the Digital department and broader business that inspire confidence and trust.
- Work closely with business units to ensure business cases are produced, validated and signed off.
- Forecast longer term plans using resource levelling techniques and historical experience. Facilitate estimations & planning with analysis, development and test teams.
- Support with Digital BAU activities where required, which may include campaign launches, site issues and key trading events.
- 8 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experienced working on Digital and Omnichannel projects in the digital space.
- Experience across multiple functional Digital and Omnichannel areas (such as: payment, mobile, in-store digital, delivery proposition, user experience, content, merchandising, analytics, digital marketing).
- Proven experience in embedding and championing new processes.
- Experience managing the expectations of multiple, sometimes conflicting product owners across different streams of work.
- Strong organisational skills with a rigorous attention to detail.
- Relevant retail project management essential.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products such as JIRA.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving, multi-project team environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Strong technical skills with particular competence using project management tools (such as MS Project or TeamGantt), Word and Excel.
- Project Management principles and methodologies, including Prince2 and Agile.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.