Senior Professional Services Engineer – French speaker
Softomotive is recruiting a Senior Professional Services Engineer - French speaker, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are currently seeking a French speaking Senior Professional Services Engineer to be part of our Professional Services & Support team on a fixed-term contract (with potential to convert to a permanent contract), responsible for implementing and supporting custom solutions for customers using our Process Automation software.
- Work on customer projects both on customer premises and online.
- Collect requirements, Design, Build and finally Test and Deliver automation solutions using our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software (Winautomation and ProcessRobot) based on customers' needs.
- Strive to achieve exceptional customer service in satisfying customers’ needs and requests.
- Handle customer support requests.
- Provide live demonstration and training on our software to potential users through remote connection to the user's/company’s computer.
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Proven working experience with Professional Services activities.
- Adequate programming skills, an understanding of programming concepts and knowledge of Windows/web related technologies.
- Excellent command of the English and French language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently.
- Excellent understanding of desktop/web technologies.
- Windows operating system and commonly used applications and technologies, such as:
- HTML, CSS
- XML, Xpath
- SQL and adequate knowledge of database concepts and queries
- Regular Expressions.
- Experience on RPA field is considered as a significant plus.
- Softomotive provides best-in-class benefits benchmarked to lead the market. Our goal is to attract and retain world class people through comprehensive total rewards paired with a collaborative and innovative culture.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.