Senior Product Manager
WIND is recruiting a Senior Product Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Senior Product Manager” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Propose, initiate & manage fixed product services by designing new propositions, taking into account available technologies.
- Introduce new services and features that improve internet home networking experience at home.
- Monitor progress against the agreed success criteria and ensure timely and appropriate decisions are made regarding set initiatives.
- Owner of CNS CPE product portfolio: budget, capex/opex control, forecasting (ordering & stock control), new CPE RFP & customization, refurbishment, updates, packaging, CPE distribution processes.
- Reengineer processes to improve customer experience of consumer fixed customers. Ensure that all processes and mechanisms are correctly in place throughout the development process at all stages and touch points.
- Fine tune / enhance services to comply with regulatory framework changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or Economics or other related discipline.
- Postgraduate studies will be considered a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Telecoms.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to achieving objectives.
- Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader company.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- End to end responsibility and self-initiative mind-set.
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.