Senior Product Designer
Blueground is recruiting a Senior Product Designer, to be
based in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our growing Product Design team based in Athens and work on our growth product.
We are a tech enabled company currently making substantial investments in our technology products to enable our next stage of high growth. You will work on our booking platform and mobile apps and help us create amazing user-centered experiences, utilizing data, research and analytics. This is a leading role, so we expect that you’ll lead the design of the product that is becoming the driving force of our growth. That’s why you need be both a hands-on designer and well versed in UI/UX.
- Lead the product design of our booking platform and mobile apps.
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes that are desktop and mobile responsive.
- Conceptualize specs into wireframes and mockups.
- Iterate based on feedback, A/B testing, user research, etc.
- Participate in user research work including interviews, usability tests, surveys, personas and tapping into our conversion funnels and data. Let the users lead your decisions :).
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other designers to solve design problems effectively and efficiently.
- Be part of our design chapter that aligns the visual language across products.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
What to expect
- To work in agile, cross-functional teams.
- To define not just how things work, but what we should be building.
- To design lots of new stuff from scratch and revamp many of the existing functionalities.
- A team that constantly raises its standards of work.
- A rapidly growing company with top talented people.
- Trust and autonomy.
- To experiment, learn and have fun.
- 5+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with a strong portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Demonstrated experience shipping many products over the years.
- Highly proficient with industry standard design tools (e,g. Adobe CC, Sketch).
- Solid experience with at least one interactive prototyping tool (e.g. Figma, Marvel, Framer).
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, especially with respect to UI/UX design.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- A positive attitude and team player.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bonus: Having led a product design for both web and mobile applications.
- Bonus: HTML and CSS not being foreign to you.
- Bonus: Active member of a design community.
- Workstation of your choice.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.