Senior Networking Sales Engineer
Citrix is recruiting a Senior Networking Sales Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The Senior Networking Sales Engineer
- Provides technical support to sales reps and partners on customer deals across the sales cycle by leveraging strong technical knowledge of Citrix solutions.
- Drives development of technical offering to meet customer business needs under the guidance of product specialists and/or Key Account Managers/Sales Representatives.
- Supports enterprise, corporate, and mid-market accounts.
- Working with Citrix resources and channel/Alliance partners to define offering and develop solutions, coordinated by Product Sales Specialist where present.
- Providing insight on technology trends, product developments, and technical capabilities
- Engaging with the customer to drive technical understanding of solution and value for business needs.
- Assisting sales leads to develop value propositions around Citrix products and solutions.
- Providing expertise in technical sales presentations to address issues/objections.
- Conducting technical presentations and/or demonstrations.
- Enable partners’ Sales Engineers to define offerings, develop solutions and communicate with customers in Growth and Emerging markets.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of customers’ current/future technology needs.
- Assessing potential application of Citrix products to meet customer’s business needs.
- Maintaining a full understanding of industry practices and company policies/procedures.
- Ensure customers receive maximum value from Citrix solutions by bringing the highest quality and most relevant technical solutions to each offering.
- Enable Citrix becoming a technology thought partner for the customer.
- Ability to establish relationships with sales teams and engage with the customer’s technical personnel to form partnerships.
- Ability to engage Citrix team (e.g. Key Account Manager, Sales Representative, Product Sales Specialist) and partner sales teams to develop solutions.
- Ability to recognize new opportunities and hand off to the appropriate sales team members.
- Awareness of customer’s business needs and environment that drive technology requirements and strategies.
- Extensive practical networking knowledge across routing, switching, firewalls, and load balancing as well as general enterprise networking trends.
- Familiarity with SD-WAN, hybrid WAN, WAN virtualization, and/or WAN optimization, and with knowledge of the Citrix Workplace and/or Citrix SD-WAN product as a plus.
- Familiarity with other Citrix products such as Citrix Virtual Apps , Virtual Desktops , Hypervisor and/or Citrix ADC. are a plus.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.