Senior Mobile Engineer (Remote)
Pollfish is recruiting a Senior Mobile Engineer (Remote),
to be based in various locations.
- Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all. With our DIY research tool combined with our proprietary network of 600M consumers, we enable companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
We have raised millions from institutional investors and we are helping more than 1,500 clients - from small startups to fortune 10 companies - with their research needs. With offices in NYC and Athens, Pollfish doubled in size the past year. We have a fresh perspective on market research, and our team is passionate about redefining the industry standard of how it is talked about, thought about, and conducted. Join our growing team and help us improve market research, one survey at a time.
- At Pollfish, we are a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Our mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. We work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for talented Senior Mobile Engineers to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Engineer to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users. We are looking for a senior engineer who gets excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
- Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms.
- Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods.
- Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs.
- Experience in creating and supporting iOS and/or Android libraries/SDKs.
- Experience launching apps on different app stores.
- Exposure to TDD and automated testing.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with design patterns.
- Based on the knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy.
- Experience with Objective C, Java and/or Kotlin.
- Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them.
- Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Based in Europe (in order to be in a convenient timezone with the rest of the team).
- Stock option plan.
- An attractive salary package.
- Pleasing and flexible startup environment.
- Part of an innovative tech company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Workstation hardware of your choice.
- Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.