Senior Mobile Engineer
- Pollfish is a technology company with the vision to change the landscape of market research on mobile. Accessing more than 400,000,000 consumers via 3rd party mobile apps, Pollfish brings realtime, cost-effective and immediate consumer insights to its clients.
Pollfish is transforming survey intelligence with the most accurate, cost effective results and the quickest survey completion times by reaching respondents 24/7 through online surveys anywhere they happen to be online.
Pollfish's survey platform delivers online surveys globally through mobile apps and the mobile web along with the desktop web to ensure your survey reaches just the right audience and provides the most cost effective and quickest survey results.
Only Pollfish lets you survey millions of respondents in real time, 24/7 the world over so you always have the consumer, public or market intelligence you need to stay informed about what the world likes, wants, feels and does.
We have offices in New York, and Salt Lake City in the US. Pollfish Inc, is a VC backed firm.
Pollfish is recruiting a Senior Mobile Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all. With our DIY research tool combined with our proprietary network of 600M consumers, we enable companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
We have raised millions from institutional investors and we are helping more than 1,500 clients - from small startups to fortune 10 companies - with their research needs. With offices in NYC and Athens, Pollfish doubled in size the past year. We have a fresh perspective on market research, and our team is passionate about redefining the industry standard of how it is talked about, thought about, and conducted. Join our growing team and help us improve market research, one survey at a time.
- At Pollfish, we are a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Our mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. We work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for talented Senior Mobile Engineers to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We have two positions: one specializing in iOS and the other in Android. We are looking for senior engineers who get excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
- Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms.
- Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods.
- Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs.
- Experience in creating and supporting iOS and/or Android libraries/SDKs.
- Experience launching apps on different app stores.
- Exposure to TDD and automated testing.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with design patterns.
- Based on the knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy.
- Experience with Objective C, Java and/or Kotlin.
- Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them.
- Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Stock option plan.
- An attractive salary package.
- Employer sponsored health insurance plan.
- Monthly coupons for personal groceries.
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home.
- Healthy food, snacks and beverages.
- Weekly lunches.
- Workstation hardware of your choice.
- Pleasing and flexible startup environment.
- Part of an innovative tech company.
- Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.