Senior Machine Learning Engineer (FinTech Product)
EXUS is recruiting a Senior Machine Learning Engineer (FinTech Product), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- Right now, due to our constant growth, we have a vacancy for our Exus Financial Suite (EFS) Product Team in Athens, and we are looking to hire an experienced Machine Learning Engineer. You will join our Product Team and your main duty will be to lead the Machine Learning efforts in our Product.
- Develop machine learning models that will have high-impact on our decision-making.
- Be entrepreneurial and collaborate with business partners to identify potential high-value applications of machine learning technology on debt-collections field.
- Communicate results to a variety of audiences, technical and non-technical.
- Independently deliver effective solutions to problems.
- Own full-stack technology, from data to product and the feedback loop.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field. MSc or PhD will be highly appreciated.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Experience and competence in software engineering are required.
- Deep understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Ability to write robust code in Python or R.
- At least two years of relevant working or academic experience (even as a part of academic research or PhD studies).
- Previous working experience in FinTech / Banking sector will be highly appreciated.
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Work - Life Balance.
- Modern facilities and recreational areas.
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch.
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- Workplace location is at the north suburbs of Athens.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.