Senior IT Auditor
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Senior IT Auditor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 279 Super Markets, 14 Cash & Carry, 94 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries),
370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Participates actively in the preparation of the annual IT Audit plan, taking into consideration the results from the annual IT risk assessment, regulatory requirements (e.g Sarbanes Oxley Act, PCI-DSS, EU Data Privacy) and management’s specific requests.
- Conducts assigned IT controls testing in Greece, South Eastern Europe or in any other Ahold Delhaize Group banner, if needed, in an effective and efficient manner following the agreed audit steps.
- Provides data analysis services using the available assurance software (e.g ACL).
- Participates in integrated audits with Corporate and Store Audit teams, supporting them with identification and assessment of IT risks, automated controls testing and recommending areas for improvement.
- Ensures that audit activities performed by IT Audit team are in accordance with regulatory requirements (e.g SOX), applicable legislation, International Internal Audit Standards and the Ahold Delhaize Group Internal Audit Charter and Internal Audit manual mandates.
- Monitors on a periodic basis the progress of remediation plans agreed with management for observations raised from previous audits and reports on their progress.
- Acts as an internal consultant in the areas of information security management through risk assessment, suggesting controls and identification of areas for improvement.
- University degree in any of the following areas: Information Technology, Information Security, Management and Business Administration, Finance or exact science is required.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the IT Audit function of a Consulting/Audit firm or structured Internal Audit department.
- Knowledge on the use of data analysis software tools (e.g ACDA, Business Objects).
- Fluency in English language, both written & spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
- Basic audit project management skills.
- Experience in leading small teams and act as auditor in charge in IT Audit projects.
- Business acumen with emphasis on analytical thinking and initiatives taking.
- Organizing skills with emphasis on time management.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Postgraduate degree in any of the following areas: Information Technology, Information Security, Management and Business Administration, Finance.
- Professional qualification related to IT audit (e.g CISA, CRISC), information security (e.g CISM, CISSP), accounting (e.g CIA, ACCA, CPA, CMA), data analysis (e.g ACDA).
- Ability to speak Dutch, Serbian, or Romanian.
- The company offers a very competitive remuneration package, training and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.