Senior IT Auditor
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Senior IT Auditor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 296 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 135 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- In your role as an IT internal auditor you will have a unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in operational audit, finance, IT, business, and consulting. You will have the opportunity not only to perform IT audits, but also perform operational audits in many other areas. You will be part of the European Internal Audit team and have the opportunity to visit many of our companies in different countries.
Every internal audit starts with the objectives of the business. You, as an auditor, will identify those objectives, related risks and management controls. You will help in building our audit reports that contains smart recommendations to further improve the control framework.
- A highly motivated IT auditor who has a clear vision and is a role model by heart. You are an innovator and know how to get things done. You fully understand the business needs and know how to translate these to solutions.
- Master’s degree in any of the following areas: Information Technology, Information Security, Information Management, Business Informatics, Business Economics, preferably complemented by a Postgraduate IT audit degree.
- Minimum 5 years of overall working experience, out of which a minimum of 2 years in an IT department, an IT Audit/Advisory function of a Consulting/Audit firm or Internal Audit department.
- Professional certifications related to IT Audit (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP) and/or Internal Audit (e.g. CIA, CRMA) are considered an asset.
- Prior experience in auditing ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle), as well as auditing areas of data privacy, information security and cybersecurity is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English. Ability to speak Greek, Dutch, Czech, Serbian or Romanian is a plus.
- Strong stakeholder communication and stakeholder management skills are highly desirable.
- Strong team player with analytical skills and intrinsic curiosity is highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel up to 40-50%, depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- A position with impact.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to build further competencies and to work in a dynamic multinational environment.
- Future career opportunities within an international retail environment (inside or outside the internal audit department).
- The position is open for either Greece or Netherlands Head Office.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις