Senior iOS Developer
Warply is recruiting a Senior iOS Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Warply is a mobile marketing toolbox that powers up monetization, loyalty and engagement.
With Warply brands can take control of their communication channel, directly talk to customers by sending direct marketing campaigns to their Smartphones.
Using the power of push marketing campaigns (email/PUSH/In App/SMS messaging) brands allow their mobile users to purchase goods and services directly from their smartphones.
Warply allows precise targeting and personalised communication leveraging audience, location, behavioural and consumer data.
- We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to join Warply team in Athens, Greece.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Warply teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bugs identification and fixing and on improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven experience in iOS/software development.
- Deep knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Knowledge of web technologies, UI/UX standards and Mobile User Interface Patterns.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience of working for a big client portfolio, consisting of top-tier brands and apps.
- High-growth potential and skills development.
- Creative and fast-paced working environment with offices in downtown Athens.
- Competitive Salary 28k-36k per year, plus bonus.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.