Senior HR Associate
PeopleCert is recruiting a Senior HR Associate, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Senior HR Associate will be responsible for a variety of activities related mostly to Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development.
- Participates in the development of the recruitment strategy and drives recruitment of various roles.
- Utilises the full range of talent sourcing tools – including business and social networking sites; direct approaches/ headhunting, advertising; job-board/online databases, referrals and recommendations.
- Conducts interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Builds rapport and collaborates closely with hiring managers to ensure timeliness of the recruitment process.
- Promotes company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Evaluates individuals’ and company’s needs for development.
- Assists in the design, creation and implementation of the learning strategy and deliverance of training programs, e-learning courses and other initiatives.
- Supports the smooth implementation of the performance management process.
- Utilizes official processes such as On-Boarding & Off-Boarding.
- Suggests, organizes and implements employee related events (ie New Year event, CSR activities etc).
- Works as a role model, promoting the company values throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology or similar discipline (MSc in HRM is desirable).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent command of the Greek & English Language (Level C2).Extra languages desired.
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Digital oriented personality (familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices will be highly appreciated).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Private medical health insurance program.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.