Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
ANIXE Hellas is recruiting a Senior Full Stack Software
Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We were "born" in 2014 from one of the biggest touristic group of companies, the FTI GROUP, as an initial step of automating the back-end workflow of the travel industry. We started as Project Beagle and seemed more like a project, providing support on existing applications. Through time, though, we created new goals, have grown rapidly and ended up exceeding our own limits. Now, as ANIXE Hellas we have become a fully-functional delivery center combining software engineering, design and support services, building software products that numerous destinations (DMCs) around the globe use.
Our mission is to create a new holistic software product for the travel industry like any other has ever existed before, transforming the B2B travel needs from a fragmented, siloed process to a fully integrated, interactive and intuitive one.
- We currently have openings for two of our product teams. You will be part of a Scrum-based team that builds B2B web applications for the tourism industry, either for a product that specializes in transfer services or a contracting tool for managing multiple hotel contracts. In both teams, we like working closely trying to build up a high-volume web application with lots of dependencies. We embrace pair-programming, while we are not afraid to take ownership of our tasks. The stack we use is comprised of Java 8, Spring Boot 1.5+ and 2+, Angular 7, Node.js, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB following a microservices architecture.
- Integrating internal and external services.
- Implementing CRUD systems.
- Consuming and Building RESTful web services.
- Being involved in Unit testing.
- Interacting with RDBMS systems by using Hibernate or writing simple but efficient SQL queries.
- Collaborating heavily with other team members (they love to share their knowledge and programming problems with each other).
- Constantly having an open-minded way of thinking.
- Willing to learn and experiment with new technologies in order to grow as a professional.
- Solid working experience in Spring/Spring Boot or Java EE.
- Strong understanding of OOP.
- Good Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues.
- Solid understanding of JSON and XML.
- Migration DB skills.
- Experience in Unit Testing.
- Experience with Java build automation tools (e.g. Maven and Gradle).
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and new standards (we have a stub server written in Kotlin).
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- A sharing-knowledge-with-other-team-members attitude.
- Exposure to agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with State Management like ngRx.
- Familiarity or curiosity about Kotlin.
- We'll believe and trust in you and your abilities and teamwork is an unbreakable value for us. You will have the opportunity to work among unique people and create solutions together.
- Flexible working hours.
- Very good remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Training according to your needs.
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief).
- Relaxed dress code.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.