Senior Digital Designer
WIND is recruiting a Senior Digital Designer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Start today, as a Senior Digital Designer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by improving the user's experience.
- Lead a team of digital designers and mentor/work with them to up-skill the capabilities of the whole design team.
- Champion customer-centric solutions to optimise the digital experience for our customers.
- Hands-on involvement at every stage from initial requirements gathering, exploratory user research, paper sketches & user testing to UX specification and UI detailing.
- Translate business objectives and innovation initiatives into user-centric solutions.
- Translation of insights and requirements into clear wireframe mock-ups or prototypes that can both be tested, or act as a specification for development.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems (e.g. responsive design) - Deep understanding of UI best-practice, brand, content and design guidelines and an authoritative voice of view on how typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions impact the user experience.
- Understanding of constraints and work in an evidence-based way to come to one or more clear solutions that begin to address the challenge.
- Communication of complex concepts (verbally or written) to a broad audience who may have no context of the work previously.
- 8 or more years of working experience in Digital UI/UX experience.
- BSc in graphic design, interactive design, or a related field.
- A proven track record working across mobile-first e-commerce experiences and native applications (iOS and Android). Demonstrable experience enhancing the customer experience for websites and/or native applications through UI design.
- Experience with user flows, customer journey mapping, people-centric UI design, and interaction/micro-interaction design.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS.
- Confident in a matrixed organisation where collaboration, positive relationships and influence among cross-functional peers is key to an individual’s success.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Fluent in design software and tools including but not limited to Photoshop, InVision, and Sketch.
- Ability to adapt to existing technology quickly and deliver change without the need for development.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate regularly with various stakeholders at many different levels within the business.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.