Senior Data Scientist (FinTech Product)
EXUS is recruiting a Senior Data Scientist (FinTech Product),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- You will join our Product Development Team and your main duty will be to coordinate the Machine Learning efforts in our Product.
- Lead the design, analysis, and interpretation of experiments that shape our decision-making data-driven algorithms.
- Process and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Perform data exploration to understand user behavior and identify opportunities for improving our algorithms.
- Gathering and analyzing data, performing POC analysis from a statistical perspective, identifying key factors and building prototypes.
- Implementing statistical testing to measure the success of projects and business impact.
- Own full-stack technology, from data to product and the feedback loop.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- Deep statistical skills utilized in analyzing observational data, hypothesis testing, modeling and visualisation.
- Proven track record of leveraging massive amounts of data to drive product innovation.
- Strong background in data mining.
- Strong experience using SQL and Python/R or other statistical programming language.
- Experience with ML algorithms.
- At least two years of relevant working or academic experience (even as a part of academic research or PhD studies).
- Previous working experience in FinTech / Banking sector will be highly appreciated.
- Competitive and attractive salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Work – Life Balance.
- Modern facilities and recreational areas.
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch.
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.