Senior CRM Software Developer
PeopleCert is recruiting a Senior CRM Software Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry with more than 130 new hires within 2017, is looking for a talented Software Developer who will join the CRM Team.
The team handles the cloud-hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (Dynamics 365) application and its integrations with various other in-house and external systems using web services and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
This position lies in our Research and Development department, which designs and develops applications that support & manage our certification exams, conducted 24x7 worldwide.
- Management of the delivery of multiple and complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release.
- Coordination with Chief Architect and Technical Experts in providing a technical solution from design thought to the code level.
- Coordination with PMO, Business Analysts, Product managers to produce accurate delivery estimates and management of the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Coordination with vendors and other 3rd parties where necessary.
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of MS CRM web services, Workflows and Reports.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines, provided by the Chief Architect and Analyst, using agile software development (SCRUM).
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.