PeopleCert is recruiting a Senior Copywriter, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills is seeking for an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as a Senior Copywriter.
Do you love writing and delivering messages to audiences? Do you take pride in your writing skills? Do you think out of the box? Then join PeopleCert as a Senior Copywriter and enjoy working with a young, dynamic and super-talented team that develops and implements end to end B2B and B2C global marketing campaigns for our corporate brand, qualifications portfolio and technology products.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for promoting the PeopleCert brand to customers and other influencers through communications via all established PeopleCert marketing channels.
The Senior Copywriter develops and applies high-calibre, immaculate copywriting skills in order to implement marketing communications across the entire marketing mix utilised by PeopleCert.
Comfortable and conﬁdent in their writing, and willing to help other members of staﬀ improve their writing skills, the Senior Copywriter is a leading ﬁgure in the Marketing and Communications team and can address any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most thought-through world-class copy.
- Produces conﬁdent, smart and engaging copy in English across all Marketing Communications channels, including advertising, copywriting for web, channel marketing, direct marketing, marketing materials etc.
- Inﬂuences diﬀerent customer segments by delivering clear messages in the form of content marketing.
- Seeks out new copywriting and advertising trends.
- Takes ownership of copy briefs and responds to a very high standard.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of campaign objectives and assists Campaign Managers in devising strategies to achieve them.
- Offers creative ideas and encourages other members of the Marketing and Communications team to share theirs.
- Checks copy generated by other team members and oﬀers constructive feedback when necessary.
- Manages multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Meets deadlines and stays within any budget constraintshe other seamlessly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications, Advertising or English Language /Literature (Master’s Degree will be considered as an asset).
- Outstanding fluency in English.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in professional, commercial copywriting.
- A persuasive and confident approach to writing, with the ability to provide rationale behind copy decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective team mentoring skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Free of charge exams for all our certifications.
- Extensive training and development opportunities in a dynamic, fast paced working environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.