Senior Banking Analyst
Euroxx is recruiting a Senior Banking Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Based on its dynamics, commitment to its objectives and people-centered orientation, Euroxx Securities was distinguished from the beginning of its operation and is consistently among the largest - in terms of market share- Greek brokerage firms, providing a comprehensive range of products and services to the investors.
The success of Euroxx is based on a combination of experience and reliable knowledge of the Greek stock market and international capital and money markets, which offers investors the advantage of being fully informed on the selection of appropriate investment products at the appropriate time.
- We are seeking to employ an experienced equity analyst whose focus will be the Greek banking sector. Euroxx’s Research team is considered amongst the best in the industry.
- Active and comprehensive communication with Greek Banks.
- Prepare complex financial analyses and models to aid in investment decisions.
- Identify potential markets and market trends.
- Develop key industry themes and company due diligence working with Head of Research.
- Provide fundamental research on industry and individual banks and help generate timely and accurate investment recommendations.
- Participate in industry conferences, on-site visit, gathering first-hand information and help enhance investment process.
- Facilitate International fund requests, and host one on one meeting between Funds and Banks’ managements.
- Project and time management skills.
- Master’s Degree in a Business Discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience as equity analyst covering banks.
- Candidate should be CFA holder.
- Exceptional problem solving, organization and communications skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of global markets.
- A competitive remuneration package is offered, along with excellent opportunities for professional advancement.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Deal sheet
- Send your Documentation online at email@example.com quoting reference "ERBA".