Accenture is recruiting a Scrum Master, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As Scrum Master you will work within a large IT division focused on the development and maintenance of software products within the business. You will serve and lead Scrum teams and enable change in the way the client operates, improving effectiveness, efficiency, and strong business/IT alignment.
- Be a Scrum master for 1-2 scrum team(s) with a focus on coaching the team(s) towards self-organization and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate Scrum events, discussions and decision making.
- Assist the product owner(s) with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered and product backlog.
- Assist with internal and external communication; improve transparency and create information radiators.
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Ensure cross-team coordination. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between your team(s) and third parties.
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters. Ensure that our best ways of working are consistent across teams.
- Strengthen the presence of Accenture as an Agile center of excellence. Contribute to the company’s Agile Community. Keep the company network aware of relevant activities.
- You are passionate about Scrum and Agile.
- You have 3 years or more of software product development experience as a developer, business analyst, tester or project manager.
- You have 2 years or more of experience working in an agile environment.
- You have experience in playing the Scrum Master role, preferably in a variety of settings.
- You are comfortable with working within large IT departments, preferably in the banking sector.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.